INGLEWOOD COTTAGE CRAFTING RETREATS
A weekend of crafting, relaxing & socialising at the cottage.
Inglewood Cottage has teamed up with Sew at Heart run by our lovely friend Heather Cole, to offer crafting and sewing weekends, perfect if you are looking for a break away with friends or perhaps to celebrate a birthday, baby shower or hen party. Better still, why not also bring your dog with you. We cater for 2 large or 3 small dogs.
What is Included?
For the retreat, we can sleep up to 4 people and includes: 1 Double Bedroom with Ensuite: 1 Double Bedroom with shared bathroom; Twin bedroom with shared bathroom.
3 night self-catering weekend accommodation.
- Afternoon Tea with Glass of Prosecco on arrival on the Friday
- Full day of crafting on the Saturday with full tuition including lunch and unlimited tea and coffee. Half day on Sunday morning including lunch and unlimited tea and coffee.
- Pick three half day workshops or one full day workshop and a half day workshop from the craft and sewing workshop programme. Workshops include bunting, macramé, floristry, beginners dressmaking and hand knitting. See the Sew at Heart website on the link below for further details.
- Check out on Monday
What is Excluded?
- Breakfast. Continental breakfast per day for an additional charge of £8.00 per person can be booked.
- Dinner. Choose either to cook your own meal at the cottage or why not book with one of the many restaurants and pubs locally.
- Note: For some of the workshops materials are in addition to the cost of your crafting retreat. We will advise at the time of booking
3 nights: £1452.00 for 4 people (£363.00 per person). A 25% deposit will be required at time of booking of £363.00, with the remaining balance of £1089 paid 1 month before your booking date. Sew at Heart will send you a payment link for this. Please note a £150.00 damages deposit will also be taken at this time, this will be refunded on satisfactory inspection after checkout.
Where the crafting course you have selected does not include materials, we will provide guidelines of what you need to bring for the weekend. Sewing machines and other tools will be provided.
For Autumn/Winter 2019 we will be running the retreats on the following dates:
- 8th-11th November 2019
- 22nd-25th November 2019
- 13th-16th December 2019
Book now through this link: Sew at Heart Crafting Retreats at Inglewood Cottage